Something’s new at Dodger Stadium. And it’s not just the change of ownership. 5 new “Extreme Loaded Dogs”:
(1) The Heater, a normal Dodger Dog topped with Buffalo wing sauce and blue cheese slaw;
(2) The Frito Pie Dog, topped with chili, cheese and Fritos;
(3) the Big Kid Dog, coated with Mac and Cheese & Fritos;
(4) the Doyer Dog, a vaguely racist-sounding variety with nacho cheese, jalapenos, tomatoes and onions;
(5) the Tailgate Dog, a hot dog under a pile of beans, BBQ sauce, and potato salad.
I got the Tailgate Dog. And an order of Garlic Fries. Along with the views, this is why I love Dodger Stadium.